Find out more about Kakaw Designs:
- Our Quetzal Backpack featured on "10 Sustainably-Made Handbags & Totes for the Conscious Lady" by Sustainably Chic, April 2017.
- Our Corte Wrap featured on "Sustainable Fashion Brands" by Girl vs. Globe.
- "Why We're Crowdfunding to Grow Our Handmade Business" by Mari published on Eco Warrior Princess, October 2016.
Kakaw Designs Q&A with Mari by Michelle Santiago on majestic disorder, October 2016.
- Our Quetzal Tote featured in "Two Autumn Outfits for Work" by Moral Fibres, October 2016.
- Our Quetzal Wrap reviewed by Besma from Curiously Conscious, October 2016.
- Listed on "15 Handmade and Fairtrade Scarves" by The Good Trade, October 2016.
"Embroidery Artisans in Guatemala" by Mari featured on The Curious Button, September 2016.
- Mari interviewed on Shatter the Looking Glass by Kelly from Cardamom Collective, titled "The Art of Repurposing: A Conversation with Mari Gray of Kakaw Designs," September 2016.
- Listed in the Ethical Shopping Guide by Birds of a Thread, August 2016.
- Mari interviewed in podcast Conversation with Mari Gray of Kakaw Designs by Once Upon A Tea Time, August 2016.
- Mari invited to contribute in Revue Magazine's August 2016 edition titled "Fashion in Guatemala."
- Kakaw Designs featured in Once Upon A Tea Time Magazine, August 2016 edition.
- Macaw Clutch listed at top of "15 Conscious Totes, Handbags, Wallets and More" by Sustainably Chic, July 2016.
Kakaw Designs highlighted by La Paz Group, July 2016.
- Our Macaw Clutch featured in post "Fair OOTD / Summer Casual" by Sustainably Chic, July 2016.
"Tea Time with Mari of Kakaw Designs" by Once Upon A Tea Time / Collectivitea, July 2016.
- Feature article "4 Most Common Dilemmas of an Artisan-made Brand" by Mari on Eco Warrior Princess, June 2016.
"Ikat of the World" series entry on Guatemala, written by Mari. Published on Khazana Gallery Blog, October 2015.