Increasing social impact through special orders
We all have good ideas, and together, we can increase social impact by increasing work for our partner artisans, and trying new product ideas together. Because we want to encourage independent designs and production by artisan groups also, and trying new things is the best way to get started.
Do you have textile and other design dreams you'd like to make come true? We'd be so happy to help you. We facilitate orders with our varied artisan partners, combining different techniques when necessary to complete each order. This means that we work with:
- Natural dyes
- Backstrap weaving
- Footloom weaving
- Hand embroidery
- Leatherwork for bags and footwear
- Pompoms and tassels
- Sewing (machine)
See some sample past custom orders.
Looking for something else? Let us know, as our network of artisan connections expands beyond the "regular" techniques above that we've come to love.
We take care of:
- Collaborative design with the customer, taking into account local possibilities and limitations
- Design specifications for each step of production process
- Communication with artisans
- Quality control
- Transport of materials between artisan groups
- Fair and direct pay for artisans
- Professional invoicing
- Images of the making process when possible
- International shipping of final products
- and more, depending on need
Interested? Get the conversation started by emailing email@example.com