Tactic Huipil with Women
- Handwoven by Elvira from Tactic
- Heavier-weight brocade traditional of Tactic, colors are for traditionally mourning
- Very lightly used (no wear and tear visible)
- Three panels handwoven on backstrap loom, each with four selvages. Bottom is folded in and sewn for strength. Stitching can be easily taken out to add 3 inches to the length
- 37 inches wide, 19 inches long
Green Picbil Two Panel Blouse
Handwoven by Cristina from Chamelco Brocade figures of leaves and seeds New Cotton Two panels handwoven...
Tactic Black and Green Huipil
Handwoven by Flori from Tactic Medium-weight brocade traditional of Tactic Very lightly used (no wear...
Tactic Red Huipil
Handwoven by Aura from Tactic Medium-weight brocade traditional of Tactic, figures include birds, women, seeds,...
Tactic Two Panel Pink Huipil
Handwoven by Irma from Tactic Heavier-weight brocade traditional of Tactic, colors are for traditionally mourning Lightly...